Thursday, January 03, 2013

Ultimate Jordan



I was searching for some Jordan gear on Amazon when I came across a Michael Jordan DVD entitled Ultimate Jordan. I've never seen it so, as a big MJ fan, I had to get my hands on it...
Dropped the name on YouTube and there it was... An hour and half special of his best plays, career highlights and many testimonies from fellow colleagues within the sport of Basketball. 


I couldn't help myself to get emotional while watching the video... 
Yes, I can be very sensitive at times, but this is a guy who played a big part in my life. He is not just the biggest basketball icon of all-time, but also one of the most inspirational people who will ever hear about... and keep in mind this is a sports figure who has a tremendous level of influence all over the world. There aren't enough adjectives to describe the legend, a man who I had the privilege of following his early career, all the way to his final game with the Washington Wizards, almost ten years ago. Ten years! That's a long time, but still feels like yesterday...

I guess that's one of the most beautiful things about this... and for sure one of my biggest life highlights... to have watched Michael Jeffrey Jordan going to work and performing what I can say - without even flinching - at the best level I've ever seen, not only in basketball, but  in any sport!

No comments: