Friday, December 14, 2012

The Hunt (2012)






Intense, provocative and sometimes emotionally disturbing, this Thomas Vinterberg Danish film called The Hunt (2012) has just guaranteed his spot on my top 10 list of 2012, which I'll soon be releasing.

Mads Mikkelsen gives out an amazing performance - awarded in Cannes for "Best Actor" -  as a kindergarten teacher who's wrongfully accused by a child to have done what "is meant for only adults to do".

I recommend watching it with two or three friends so that you can discuss it by the end of the movie. I'm sure it will lead you to some serious thinking.


1 comment:

MARIA said...

Freedom of Expression is wellcome...Althought , at the moment most of the reports of child abuse are real...we must not forget the false accusations
Please make sure I will watch this moovie...ok??? LUUUUV