Sunday, December 02, 2012

Comptine d'un autre ete: La Demarche


Yesterday I heard it about 30 times in a row and I'm still going at it!

Comptine d'un autre ete: La Demarche is one of Yann Tiersen's most beautiful compositions taken from the movie Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (2001) soundtrack. Even though this is one between four bonus tracks on the album, it is certainly one of the main highlights for anyone to hear.

Meanwhile, I couldn't find Yann Tiersen's version online, so had to settle with a cover. With plenty of these available all over YouTube and DailyMotion, I chose this one, not only because it came up first in my search but also because it pretty much sounds like the original.

Hope you enjoy the beauty that is Yann Tiersen's fabulous work.


UPDATE: Actually, I found it... but just under a different name.

No comments: