Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shut Up and Play The Hits



While I was watching this video, I couldn't help myself not feeling a big chill down my spine!

It his without a doubt one of the most influential bands of my generation, one that unfortunately I wasn't able to see live! Maybe I took them for granted... I don't know. I just know it will be one of the biggest regrets of my life not taking the chance to see them when I had it.

Nevertheless, can't really complain. I was able to witness their beginning and end... and between that I listen and danced to a whole lotta great tracks!

Please continue to pay your respects, as we still morn the "death" of LCD Soundsystem...
Enjoy one of the most celebrated and anticipated funerals...

One that certainly will be remembered for ages...

... Live ...

... at Madison Square Garden, New York!



No comments: