Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jesus Fever



While browsing the pitchfork website, I came across Kurt Vile... a name that until then was anonymous in my musical world. Due to it's outstanding reviews I decided to get his latest album Smoke Ring for My Halo (2011).



Although I like his entire studio project, there is clearly one track that stands out, being that track (obviously) Jesus Fever. During these last couple of days I've began my day by the sound of this uplifting tune... which really leaves me in an excellent mood! It kinda reminds me of those ending moments on TV Shows where a voice over pops out and just narrates a life lesson...

Regardless of what this track makes you feel or think, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!


I pack my suitcase with myself 
but I'm already gone...

No comments: